Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible fiance JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our family. Most people know me through my Instagram account @annephung, where I write about my experiences- my highs, lows and all in between. It was 1990 that my family moved to America. In the age of one quarter I was able to join my parents. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot to have a brighter future, I worked hard to impress them and had a clear vision in the direction of the success. I had a set plan in life: go to university, get a job, marry, purchase the house, and then have kids. My goal was to go to university, graduate and get a corporate job. Then I'd get married then buy a house, and have kids. However, life was not so sure. 2013 was the year I realized I disliked my corporate position. Although the salary and status were good, I didn't feel like it fulfilled me. In reality, I thought I was just wasting my time. My passion for fitness and my love of socializing with others led me to discover my dream job as a personal trainer. My small business was started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth this year, 2021. There are a few Asian women in the industry. In the coaching industry I would like to make a difference through providing high-quality training that will help others become healthier and happier. Additionally, I would like people to feel empowered to follow their dreams and achieve anything they desire throughout their lives. When I began my professional job, the passing of my mom was the most devastating blow to my life. Following an 8-year battle with Scleroderma, she is now resting at Heaven. I will never forget her, and continue to keep her in my thoughts as well as my heart. It is possible to learn from the world, even if we may not be able to spot it in the moment. My mother's death changed me so much and I think she was the one who gave me a second chance in life. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was time for her to begin her new life, and also for me to have my second chance at living the most happy, joyful and fulfilling life. In my 30's I'm alive and alert. I truly feel like I'm living my life today and not merely existing like I was in my past. As I tell my story I hope my words will resonate with you. I hope to aid you in understanding that you're never alone. You have the ability to achieve anything that your heart desires. There is only one chance to live. I want you to be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

McKayla Maroney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Elodie Yung measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Beautiful Pics Of Ahna O'Reilly and Ai Shizonaki Feet And Legs